HORIZONTAL NIOBRARA PROSPECTS IN THE THERMALLY MATURE AREA
Weld County, Colorado
• Acreage in the thermally mature Niobrara area in Weld County
• Resistivity and thermal anomalies under acreage
• Offsetting well DST’d 2020 feet of free oil from the Niobrara
• Substantial horizontal Niobrara drilling and permitting activity; 5 wells permitted, drilled, or drilling within 9 miles of our position
• Horizontal drilling technology and multi-stage completions enhance Niobrara production rates and EUR’s (Data from Oil & Gas Investor, June 2011):
-Oil in Place: 20-50 MMBOE/Section
-IP: 400+ BOE/Day
-EUR’s: 300+ MBOE/ Horizontal well
• Heavy leasing by major Niobrara players around our acreage
• Acreage position offsets Whiting’s Redtail Niobrara Prospect; Whiting has increased their Niobrara drilling plan to 17 wells from 8 based on favorable results.
• Most tracts contain either plugged D & J producers or have direct and diagonal offsets to abandoned or current D & J production – Hold leases by establishing D&J production.
For more information: